Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 31st, 2010

Mother!!
 
Thank you so much for working so hard!! your the best!! I appreciate all your help with signing me up for school!!  As for how much i want to do hmmm well lets start out slow so i can make some money as well as go to school so maybe about 8 or 9 credits?? how much is moss going to take?? How much do you think i need to take?? Tell Moss to make sure he finds us a good place to stay haha!! best be nice :) Sounds like it was a good time with half the crew back eh?? I can't wait to hear about all my buddies missions and to rejoice with them about all the blessings we recieved from our heavanly father!! I am greatful for my mission because of the amazing lessons i have learned and for the relationship i  have with my father in heavan and Jesus Christ all of this will help me through out life thats for sure!!! You can't not understand how excited i am for my big brother to be going back out to serve the Lord!! It isn't an easy thing to do but I know Big Elder Myers is going to tear it up and just Love every second so I'm excited for him!! Could you send me his address so I can hit him up??
  
Well anyways it has been a good week!! We have had alot of success and we even had a guy that asked me in the street if he could get baptized haha, we were just walking down the street on our way to an appointment and I see a beautiful African brother so as I do with all the Africans I see i take off running to him and start sharing the gospel with him, he is from Nigeria and he was just the man and as soon as i showed him the book of mormon he said oh my brother i have been looking for this everywhere!! Can i come to your church and get baptized...... I was in shock i just said of course you can brother but we have to teach you some things first and he just said ok brother whatever it takes haha so he is the man, he came to church with his wife as well so they both will be getting baptized soon!! But the bad news is is i got a phone call from President and i have been called to be a Zone Leader in a different Zone :( I am getting moved to the Lichfield Zone which is right next to Birmingham so it'll be good to be near there but we just got the westcotes area bumpin with success and it'll be hard to leave but its all good I know the Lord is going to bless me there and he has a work for me to do!! It will be alot of work though because we are getting white washed in meaning both me and my comp will be moving in for the first time!! The Zone was struggling last transfer so President told me i have alot of work to do haha but i'm excited!!! My comp is Elder Richter he is from Germany!! He to came out with me so it'll be sweet to serve with him!! I am not quite sure of my address yet but when i get it i will send it to you as soon as possible ok!!!
 
Happy Easter Family give the nephews a big hug for me when you see them madre!! enjoy the general conference its my favorite time of year because this is when i personally can get taught by Gods living prophets and apostles its the time when i get to be the investigator and be taught by God so enjoy it :) I love you all!! Have an amazing week!!
 
And don't worry mom i will tell you when a good time to deliver tescos would be in my next area :) I'm starving!! haha I Love you!!! Take care and God Bless!!
 
Elder Davidson

No comments: