Sunday, March 14, 2010

February 17th, 2010

Family,

Well i don't have much time because i have to be heading to transfers, turns out me and my companion are staying in loughboro but only until we find a flat in leicester, because we cannott live with the member because we aren't on the normal missionary schedule. This week i learnt something though as we were searching for a new flat this week we have been spending alot of time in leicester viewing places and talking to real estate agents and we have spent less time talking with people and i tell you what it was probably one of the worst weeks on my mission. Me and my comp have kind of been on edge because we of the stresses of feeling like we were back part of the world it was rough but on sunday we just speant the whole day besides church finding and talking to people and it just made me so happy, i have realized how much love i have grown for the Lords work and his Gospel and sharing it with my brothers and sisters and I don't ever want to stop, I love this gospel and the most happiness i have felt in my life is since i have been out here sharing my testimony of my saviour!! I know that he has carried me through all the hard times and he willl always be my best friend standing next to me never to let me down!! Thank you Mom and Dad for your testimonys and for sharing them with me it was the starting blocks to my testimony!! I love you all!! Thank you for all the love and support you have shown me!!

have and amazing week,

Elder Davidson

No comments: