Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 9th, 2010

Dear Family,

Haha gotta love it :) I love my bonnie she is just amazing, looking out for me while i'm not even there haha!! But no worries she is engaged there is somewhere there haha i'll find her some time :) but don't be afraid to give my address to some of the cute girls you meet :) But your right mom that is messed up of dad a t-money not to wait for you to come home before they go to the jazz game!! What would be even worse was if they didn't buy a souveneir for Elder Davidson and ship it out to him from the game ahah :)

Life is going good!! This week was amazing, me and my companion went to work and i just loved it!!!! Because we white washed in we didn't have anyone to teach so me and my companion just decided we needed to go to work so we just skipped our lunch and dinner and just went to work ahhhhh the time flew by but the Lord blessed us!! We ended up getting a few people to church who are just prepared!! They should be good and we are excited to help them prepare for baptism!! I personally saw the power of fasting this week!! The zone had been struggling a bit with a few things so Elder Perry and I just decided to fast and invited the zone to fast with us and in the zone we saw miracles we doubled almost every number in our key indicators and got double the amount of people at church!! It just got everyone the spirit and people were just asking to be baptized and to learn about the restored gospel! It just amazes me the truthfulness of the gospel and the blessings that come from a little sacrafice!!

Funny story though, so we live in our new flat ya and well it has a washer and a dryer and well i did my wash this week and well i put in on wash and dry and all my clothes my G's my chill shirts and my hoodies just shrunk haha so i'm wearing these clothes that are a little small haha, It might be that i put on a few pounds since i have been in the car but i'm pretty sure they shrunk alot haha!! I thought i was all cool finally getting to dry my clothes just like home instead of on a drying rack and they just all shrunk haha gotta be humble i guess :)

Anyways family your amazing!! I love you all and am greatfull for all you do!! Have a great week!!

Elder Davidson

No comments: