Sunday, March 14, 2010

February 23rd, 2010

Hey Hey Hey,

Well things are starting to get better, We think we have found a flat. We are just waiting to see if the Land Lord will rent out to the Church so hopefully he will, and well if he will we should be moved in on friday but we will see!! We have been able to go back to work this week and I love it!!! The Lords work just brings happiness I don't care it does!! We had transfers last week and we have some new elders and sisters in our districts so it has been good to get to know all of them!!! We had Zone Leader council yesterday (monday) and President was talking about how much a mission can change and Elders or a Sisters life, and I went home last night and i was just sitting next to the heater in the flat (the flat is cold :) ) and I was just looking back on my life on the first of my mission and i have noticed how different i truly am, its scary but all of it is for the better!!! The Lord truly does mold boys into men on there missions!! It just put a smile on my face!! So ya the weather has been cold, it has snowed then rained then shined. The days when the sun is out are usually the coldest so we usually pray for rain or snow haha!! But it has been good, I am ready for the summer though it just makes things a little bit easier to be Diligent and happy and well dry :) Everything is going good, finally the Bishop decided to confirm our investigator this sunday so alot of stress was relieved there! We should have a baptism this week but i guess we will just see if we get moved or not we should be able to come back anyways its not to far away! It was fun this week we played basketball with all our chinese investigators and also the recent converts and man I have lost a few little skills but for the most part I still have my game haha!! it was fun the chinese are shooters though so it was like being back home in a legit game so it was fun!! One of our recent converts is hooking me up with all the stats because Sned isn't doing a very good job this year haha!! I know he is busy but come on i should be his priority haha jk!!

Hey tell Jordan congrats for me!! you will have to send me a pic of jordans fiance when you are at here shower so I can see what he is getting himself into?? As for needs i'm pretty good the lord is taking care of me and i don't need much! On second thought maybe a weight loss programm haha because we are on the road so much we eat alot of "fast food" and I have less time to work out so Elder D is puttin on the weight haha but its good a little extra warmth to get me through the winter i guess :) No everything is good!! I am greatfull for all you do though!! Hope all is well I miss and Love you all!! Good Luck Rob your the man!!

I love you all, God Bless,

Elder Davidson

No comments: