Sunday, March 14, 2010

March 2nd, 2010

Dear Family,

Well this week went by way to fast, it was kind of a blur. We had to say goodbye to all the amazing recent converts here in loughborough and i must admit even though i was here for so short of a time a got attached to alot of them and am going to miss them! They just kept saying "we will miss you elders" and that is just what a missionary wants to hear!!

We got all moved in on friday but we had a baptism back in loughborough so we pretty much spent saturday and sunday there didn't even feel like i had got transferred haha! But we got to work monday here in westcotes, and i can't wait to just keep on keepin on. this area is amazing it reminds me of coventry so i just love it, its like i'm back on home turf and i don't have to adapt to a new accent or a new style of people so that is the good thing!! Are new ward mission leader is just the man, just looking to help us so now that we have the ward behind us as well I think the Lords work willl press forward a little bit easier and more success to come so me and my comp are excited!!

So, i was talking to President a little bit and I asked if i could extend my mission because to be honest i'm scared to go home, kinda like you were saying mom i'm kind of scared to leave my little bubble haha where the Lord is constantly each second of the day right by my side, and President filled me in on Elder Davidson there is a life after mission and the Lord he has a plan for you and you have to fulfill your mission back home as well! So even though i am scared to come back to the world i know that my mission will never end!! But I'm not worried because i still have 6 months to serve the Lord and I won't stop tell they tell me i have to!! I love it to much!! and I owe the Lord!!

I love you family, and thank you for all that you do for me!! May God continue to bless you and watch ove you!!

Elder Davidson!

The new address is....

130 Alexandra House
47 Rutland Street
Leicester LE1 1SS

P.S. Mom would you please see what i need to do to start signing up for university and Dixie?? my comp told me that we need to start signing up now and i'm not sure so will you please just ask and if needed sign me up?

Love YOU!!

No comments: