Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Letter July 28th 2009

Mom and family!

You went fishing?? what the?? You Caught a Fish?? what is going on down there haha!! I love hearing it thats so good!! Where are the pics?? come on i need to see that good stuff!!

I cant tell you how much I love my mission!! I love every second of it!! Most importantly i love the trials!! I love the Stress!!! I love the Pressure!!! This week was hard it was but it was good!! My boy Elder Smith haha he is doing good he isn't a talker but i'm doing my best to get him to talk with people and it is getting really good!! I know I was probably the same when I first came out so i understand and I love him!! He took his first spill on his bike yesterday it was raining and it was muddy and we came around a turn pretty quick and there was a curb but i saw the curb and well he didn't so i look back and all i see was him flyin through the air ah it was bad but we couldn't help but smile haha!!

The district leader just got a little harder this week as well, the boundries got changed and so 2 Elders got moved into my Zone and the Zone Leaders had to choose which District Leader was going to take on the added pressure and sure enough i get the opportunity to look after 2 new missionaries!! I Love it as well!!!

Not only that but we are supposed to have 2 baptisms this week, one is Anita she is from Ghana and amazing she just loves the gospel and loves learning and it is amazing i love teaching her!! And the 2nd is a young fellow named Ji Gang he is from china but Ji Gang went to New Castle after church on sunday and got totally antied by his friends and texted me yesterday saying he cant join the faith, but no worries ill get him there, with the lord anything is possible so no doubt!! Just another Trial and i love it!!!

Just to prepare you, i have to sign up for another Theory Test so if money goes out of my account that is the reason haha!! I am sorry but I guess it just needs to be done haha!!

But Thats all i have for this week! I hope everyone is doing well! I miss you!! I love you!! I am greatful for your support!!

Take Care,

Elder Davidson

No comments: