Saturday, August 29, 2009

Letter August 18th 2009

Hey Madre / Familay :)

Mom Thanks so much for the beautiful package ah it was just gorgeous to open!! Especially the baseballs holy wow!! I sleep with 1 in my hand!! NO Lie!! I Love it thank you so much!!

Oh and about the next package just wrap the rice krispy treats up tight and ship them over they will be fine i'll eat them no matter what they look like haha!! Store bought?? come on mommy you know that homemade are just better!!! Especially your cookies there are nothing better just put them in a bag and ship them over no need to freeze them!! A week thats nothing haha!! Peanut butter cookies mom ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I hope this month flies by hahaha!!

My driving test is next monday I had to reschedule it so next week you'll know if i passed or not ha i'm studying hard so we will see how it goes!!

Oh mom Tell Grandma Happy Birthday for me next week!! Tell her I love her and really miss her and Grandpa!!! Hope she has an amazing Birthday!! I will be thinking about her!!

Anyways So let me just tell me about my week!! Probably one of the hardest weeks on my mission, No lie!! I have never had so many things that were just perfect go so wrong so fast, Everything that possibly could have went wrong DID!!! Everything that i thought would go this way went the other way it was just quite the week!! I wanted to break down a couple times and there was alot of time spent on my knees!!
But I got through it I did and I won't break, I know all the little trials have been preparing me for the big trials that come right when everything is dandy!!

All the people that were supposed to get baptized this week, All 4 of them dropped last week, 2 of them got scheduled for work and 1 of them started drinking Alchohol again drastically and another just disappeared!! All in about 2 days!! I wanted to pull my hair out!! No one seemed to want to talk to me and Elder Smith and just kept walkin past or slamming the doors in our face, I felt weak!! I felt like a poor teacher I felt like a poor finder, I just felt like all the talent skills and ability that i had picked up so far were gone!! I couldn't find them and i forgot how to use them!! And Many other things went wrong! everything was just going in the opposite direction!!

It was hard for me it was but the hardest thing i saw this week was when my Greenie got discouraged!! there was nothing that broke my heart more then when he thought it was his fault!!

But Just as the lord always does he drops ya to your lowest low's and then he lifts you to your Highest High's he took care of us!!

Saturday evening we came home with only 1 person committed to church and I was Discouraged and Elder Smith was also, I was doing all I could to act happy so that Elder Smith would cheer up so i did all i could to make him feel better and got that smile back on his face and we went to bed but before I went down stairs and I hit my knees hard just pleading for a miracle!! And on sunday we got a miracle, 5 people endend up coming to church 1 with Anita and 1 with Endy and a couple that i had previously taught and alson the 1 we had committed!! It was beautiful so now we are currently teaching all 5 of them and 4 of which have a date to be baptized!!! I love it the lord took care of us!! I know that if i don't ever again throw in the towel he will carry me through everything I love it!! It was a miracle!!

The Lord will never ever abandon us, just when you think he is gone that is when you see the miracles he proves himself over and over again but it all depends on the faith of us his children!!!

I love it!! Nothing bettter!!!

Hope you all have an amazing week I miss you!! I promise you the Lord is taking care of me and all my Beaver Brothers out there So no need to worry about us!!

I love you!!

Elder Davidson

The English Brother!!!!

No comments: