Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Letter July 14th 2009

(Mom and Dad went to President and Sister Moffetts Homecoming, that is what he his talking about!)

What?????????????????????????????

YOU did what???????????????? Ha ha that is so cool, President Moffett and Sister Moffet are both so amazing!! I love them both!! They taught me so much and I tell you what without President Moffat I would be at home, not happy at all so i owe him so much!!

He did come to my first District meeting and it scared me to death but it was great i loved it! Ahhhhhhh that is so cool i can't even believe it!! Oh and about my shoes, Ha well i think they are fine haha but well they are a little beat up but hey i don't care its good for me haha they are finally broken in!! Haha I might be thinking about looking for a new pair soon but for now they are alright haha!!

Anyways, I met the new mission president on thursday and well lets just say he is 100 % different from President Moffat, but he is amazing, he has such a testimony and he knows his scriptures, They actually know a family from Beaver Utah, imagine that haha do you know a Susan Mouise or something, it used to be Susan Yardley, i think she moved away but her family still lives there i guess haha? who knows?? Anyways they are amazing I enjoy them they have great personalitys so its great! The Lord called him here for a reason so we will see how he works with us, it will be good to see! I am glad i get to experience it!!

Anyways guess what, this week we have a baptism, holy wow it seems like it has been forever but i am excited it is my best friend here in coventry I Just Love him to death!! His name is Endurance and he is a tall fellow who is the only person in coventry that is any good at basketball haha, He dominated me 1 on 1 but i threw out the I haven't played for a year excuse don't you worry haha, Next time i'll beat him though haha!! There are also 5 others who are getting baptized, it will be a big white saturday i am so excited!!

But anyways I love the gospel and i am greatful for Heavanly Father sending me to Coventry I love it here!! It is the promised land and he is just preparing his children and I Love It, I love seeing my brothers and sisters walk into the church for the first time and just can't help but smile because they already feel something different it is just the best thing in the world!!

The Church is True, No doubt No doubt!!

Thanks for all you do fam, I love you have a great week!!

Elder Davidson

No comments: