Saturday, August 29, 2009

Letter August 11th 2009

ONE YEAR, Can you believe it!! Its insane i'll be honest, Time was just gone but it has been a great Year full of the biggest UPS and DOWNS of my life and a million memories that will last me a lifetime, or until i forget them when i'm old like Daddio haha!!

So wow sounds like everyone of my nephews and nieces are just growing up, and there are going to be at least 2 new ones running around when i get home, thats just beautiful i love it!! Give all of them a big hug and a kiss from me!! I sure do miss them!!

So let me just tell you about today, oh my it was the weirdest day of my life, so we decided last night that the 4 of us (Elder Newbury, Elder Bearnson, Elder Smith, and myself) were going to go to birmingham which has on of the biggest shopping centers anyone has ever seen, so we wake up this morning 6 o clock drive to birmingham study there and head off, we come to this huge building just the craziest shape i have ever seen can't even explain it haha, and right when we walk in the doors and go down the escalator there is a ginormous BULL made out of Jelly Belly's!!! Thats right i said JELLY BELLYS haha it was crazy, and then they just had a buffett with straight american candy, like the penny candy's and the suckers i used to buy at the B-Store I just couldn't believe it we all couldn't hold back we had to buy some haha it was beautiful though, and then to top it all off we walk like 200 feet further and there is a legit Krispy Kream Donut factory Krispy Kreams I couldn't believe it!! I had to dip into that oh man it was like being back in america, but after a while I'll be honest I felt just so uncomfortable and so wordly, I just didn't like it anymore I lost myself back in the world for about 2 hours and It just felt weird oh man I'll tell you what it will just be insane to go back to the world and i am glad that i do not have to experience it for another year!!!

I do truly love my mission had some hard times and I love my trials I do I do!!! I have grown up a little and hopefully when i get home our Heavanly Father will have molded me to who he wants me to be!!!

My favorite quote from our dear Prophet Thomas S. Monson,
"PRAY as if everything depended on the FATHER, But WORK as if everything depended on YOU!!!!!"

Story of my mission!! The success's that i have seen this year has only been at the times when i hit my knees and give up!!! but then went out and worked harder then ever befor I love it!!!> > This is the gospel of Jesus Christ!!!

Thank you so much for all you do!! I miss you so so so much!!!

I love you all more then you will ever know!!!

Elder Davidson

P.S. Cookies and Natural Vally granola bars!! thats what i want in the next package haha if its at Christmas i don't care haha its just what Elder Davidson has been Craving!! And Moms home made Peanut Butter Rice Krispies just put them in a bag and send um over haha!!!

Love you!!!

Your Boy!!

No comments: