Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Letter August 4th 2009

Hey Hey

Wo Wo Wo first of all Mother if you could see how much your boy can eat you wouldn't be saying that haha! constantly i am eating something haha but its those runs in the morning to wake me up that i think have been burning off all i eat haha!!

But wow look at T-money go, I love it just get him a job and he will be set!! Check Cal Ranch haha he can just walk in my footsteps haha!! I cant believe dad isn't going to buy his son some new golf clubs and just put them down in his room until he gets home come on now whats he thinking haha!! But sounds like he still has his game breathing or not its still there and so when i get home he can win me some tournys and then buy me some new clubs haha!!

What you let them take the big TV?? come on now?? he doesn't need that he needs the little tv like me thats how it should be he is just a little college boy he needs a little tv haha!!

About taryn wow i am so proud i just smile all the time, and i'm definately not bother cuz me and moss and all my boys aren't going to need girls haha it'll be 2 years without them, all we are going to need is our baseball gloves and our boots (cleats) and we will be set haha!!!

So about my week the baptism went great and right on Gracies Birthday, I brought a pic of Grace and Katie and Zach to the baptism and I showed it to Anita (the girl getting baptized) and I said look Anita the day my beautiful neice was born and the day you are born again, she just had the biggest grin ah it was wonderful, it helped me think of all my Nieces and Nephews back home, I cant wait to be there for there baptisms!!

But at her baptism Anita invited all of her family and friends and wow did we take advantage of it, Jeffrey R. Holland said 80 % of investigators that attend a baptismal service will go onto ther own baptism, and now i know that is true, while we were there after the baptism me and my comp Elder Smith were just inviting every single person there to be baptized, and about 6 people accepted and have a date to be baptized (that is about 75% Pretty Close) no doubt others will follow! But One is her dad Buddy, and her Aunty and her son Millicent and Rexford and one is a friend named Armand and then 2 other people that we invited to come named Paul and Rich, it was a great day and so the 22nd of August should be an amazing day and I cant wait!!

You should have seen my companion though when i told him we were going to ask all of these people to be baptized haha his face just lit up with fear and he said but Elder Davidson we haven't taught anything to them and I just said here is a calender you invite for the 22nd and I will tell you why afterwards, and sure enough without arguing we just went to it haha it was so funny I couldn't help but smile during!!! And then afterwards after everyone had left and we were cleaning up he said Elder Davidson now i know why we invited all those people to be baptized haha!! It was just the best, I tell you what this is the true and living church!!

This is the Lords work and I love being apart of it!

Thanks for all you do fam, love you and miss you!!

Elder Davidson

P.S. My planner will be wide open tonight haha!!

Love You!!

No comments: