Saturday, August 29, 2009

Letter August 25th 2009

Woo Hoooo!!!!

I passed!! Finally!! ah best day of my life haha! that good little cramming session i did the hour before my test really worked out haha!! Love it!!

So wow Exciting news back home! Love it!! Love that my Yankees are dominating while i'm gone haha thats how it should be! I love it!! man sounds like Mom your just gonnna become a master fisher! that'll be good so then when i come home you can teach me how to fish and be patient haha thats what its all about!! Its not how long you were out fishing its how long your line was in the water that matters most!!

Tyler?? Racquetball?? ah??? hahaha well i'll smoke him when i get home no doubt haha!! Tell him to hit me up so I can tell him about all the cute girls that he needs to go talk to at suu haha! I know a couple and they are good girls so thats what matters most!!!

Well down here it has been good! the sun is shining the birds are singing ha its beautiful I love it!! Transfers are next week so it'll be crazy to see what happens!! I'll probably stay with my boy hopefully still alot i need to teach him before i go so he can carry on that Davidson name haha!!

This week nothing crazy has happened its been pretty mellow, Except for the Vietnamese couple that i started to teach when i first was here remember them?? Tran and Thanh?? well they are getting baptized next saturday the 5th of September which should be amazing i'm stoked!!! and so are they!! They ended up being able to get married and were so excited to let us know it was amazing I love it!!

Now mom, that is the best thing you can do for your friend Jan!! I have seen the book of mormon change so many peoples lifes!! Just Put your Testimony in it, and let her know exactly whats in the Book of Mormon Introduction that she will come closer to God if she reads and applies the book!! The Restoration is one of my favorite DvD's to watch with my investigators it just lets them see it all!! Its so amazing I have had so many people just after we get done watching it change they just feel something! Its the best!! Finding Faith is also an amazing video I love it as well Good choices!! You can do it I know you can because you have a Testimony and the lord will take care of the rest!!

Well Fam I love ya! Thanks for all your support, You don't have any Idea how much it means to me!! I know sometimes it doesn't seem like that but i know that without you I couldn't make it!! I love you!!

Have a great week!!

Elder Davidson

P.S. YANKEES BABY!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Love it :)

No comments: