Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Letter July 22nd 2009

Hey Hey Madre and familay :)

Well this week was good but sad, the baptisms last saturday were just amazing, it went so amazing there was just some amazing pictures of that day it was wonderful, Don't worry mother next week i should be sending an sd card home! i have been taking ful advantage of having a camera!! Anyways on monday me and my companion were out working having so much fun and then all of a sudden the phone rang and it was President Ogden and he called and asked me if i would be a Trainer and train one of the new missionaries that are coming in, and well I was excited but sad at the same time because my Italion buddy who cooked the most amazing Pasta had to go, So on tuesday we went to see all the people we had been teaching and it was just sad they had just really got attached to us both and were sad to seem him leave, but to top it all off the sister missionaries that were in coventry got moved and the are got shut down, so me and elder piredda went with them to see all the people they were teaching to switch over and it was even worse one of the girls they were teaching just broke down bawling, ahhhh I felt so bad but its part of being a missionary i guess!!

Anyways back to it ahhhhhhhh I got called to train a new missionary and today i met him haha he is a stud, he is alot taller then me haha and he is from Wyoming!! It will be good to show him the ropes and to learn from him I am excited!! I am still in coventry which is crazy this is going to be seven and a half months but i love it here so its perfectly fine with me!

But anyways im sorry i have to head off i have to go get my greenie a bike and get him all set to work work work!!!!! I love you all have a great week and next week lots of pictures to come i promise :)

Love you, Elder Davidson

No comments: