Tuesday, November 3, 2009

September 29th, 2009

Scenery Pictures, I have only seen the rough parts of england mom you don't want to see those pictures haha jk jk!! I will try and take some pics for you ok :)

Ava?? What happened to Alexandra?? come on haha jk thats cute i love it!! My yanks are dominating ahhhhh I Love it!!! I knew it would only take a couple years for them to get there game back!!

A larg shirt it should fit him ya!! But I don't think it'll fit me?? thats a little big haha!! I'm just a small guy!!! But no it'll be fine!!

Anyways the work is going good! we had another baptism this weekend of Jason Bevins, My first "ENGLISH" baptism haha it went well he is a stud with a strong testimony!! The Baptismal service was hectic and stressful, We met jason at his house at 11:00 p.m. the Baptisme was supposed to start at 12:00 the member came and showed up at 11:30 a half an hour late, so the filling up the font was pushing it cuz it usually took about 45 minutes, so we get there and i run to the place where the key to the font usually is, and it is gone so i'm am just running around looking for it, calling the person that is supposed to have it oh so finally at about 12:00 i get the key and start filling the font so we start the baptismal service and like 12:30 and to top it all off the lady who was supposed to be playing the piano and doing a musical item doesn't show, I call her and call her but she just doesn't show so we just try to sing acapella and well in england its not like america where it sounds ok it is just brutal people were laughing it was so bad, oh man then I go to check the font to see if it is full during the talks be4 the baptism and someone had turned it off, so i run to it and turn it back on and so we have to sit outside the font for 30 minutes and wait for it to fill the Bishop wasn't happy ahhh man it was stressful, but all in all it went well haha!!! Those are the times that i just look at and smile!! I love it haha!! The hard times are the best times!

>But Ya all is going well we need a miracle for this 8 to come to pass but I have FAITH!! So we are going to get it!!!!!!

I love you all!! Thanks for all you do!!!

I miss you!!

Elder Alexander Craig Davidson

No comments: