Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 27th, 2009

wooooooooooooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)


I love it look at those yanks go!!!! Thats what they do baby booo!!!! Yup ship Elder Davidson out some yanks stuff i gotta sport it!! haha!!

Well wow sounds like you had some fun in Kansas!! ah thats the best!! Thanks james for all the pictures i loved seeing them!! Looks like the old man still has his swing haha!! hopefully he doesn't lose it before i get home, i don't want to beat him to bad haha!!
Speaking of dad, no i didn't get his email or any of his letters, they might have all gone to the cov flat and so hopefully i should get them this week at Zone Conference. There was a 4 day strike over here in england with the post that ended i think saturday so hopefully i should be getting post soon haha!!

Anyways this week was great, the work is really moving forward, we are finding new people to teach everyday in everyway!! The Lord is really taking care of us and I know he only can keep blessing us if we keep on working so that is what we will do!! My comp and I are getting along great, we both like to have a good laugh so we can joke with one another so it is good, He is a young missionary that hasn't had much success at the first of his mission (just like me) so it is good we can talk and i can relate to him. and hopefully with your prayers and our faith we can change that together and both see alot of success!! He is a stud though!!

I love my mission! i am so greatful to be serving at this time! Oh man so many miracles so many answered prayers it has been amazing! The Lord has blessed me and i love him for it!! I love him for the hard times when life is a struggle!! I love the rejection every second of it!! But most importantly i love seeing the change in people when they accept the true and living gospel of Jesus Christ!!! The way they just glow ahh it has changed me!! This is the lords work and i am here to do the work!!! And I will!!!

Thanks for all your support!! I love you all!! I miss you!!

Elder Davidson

No comments: