Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 20th, 2009

Hey All,

I Love my yanks!!!! look at um go!! All the way baby!! Arod my boy stud thats all I can say haha!! I love it!! Thanks for the info!!

Can you believe Beaumont is alread home?? where is the time going?? I can't believe it time is flying by!! I mean its almost Christmas again!! It feels like yesterday i was counting down the days for Christmas to get here but now I want the time to slow down!! but I can't wait to talk to the fam :)

So yuppers Elder D got moved haha!! its been a good week so far! We had someone at church and it was the first time in about 6 weeks so it was good the Lord is already starting the work again!! Just so you know i'm still District Leader but I just have a totally new District!! I haven't met them yet, I have talked to them over the phone but thats about it! I will get to meet them tomorrow at District meeting so i'm pretty stoked!!
I am positive that my adress is right but it is some newer buildings so that is probably why it isn't coming up on google earth!!

My comp is a stud!! He is a funny kid so we are having some good times over here!! Caerphilly's ward is pretty good as well, the members are nice its just hard to get them to come out teaching with us because the missionaries in the past kinda ruined things with there not so good acts!! But we are trying to build the trust and hopefully soon they will start supporting us a little bit more!!

I had my first accident on my bike in caerphilly this week haha, didn't take long!! There are some crazy steep hills over here in wales and well my little old bike was having a hard time with them haha but i got to the top of one and started my treck down and my peddle just snapped and got caught in the tyre so i flipped right over top and landed on my back but luckily my back pack was there so i didn't even have a scratch thank goodness!! but I am going to get it all juiced up today while we have time so it'll be ready to go the rest of the week!!

Anyways I love you all!! thanks for all your love and support! I miss you and hope that all is well down there in the good ol utah :) The Lord is going to take care of us this transfer i have no doubts I just know that | am here for a reason and I don't know what it is yet but i sure will know soon!!

Have an amazing week!!

Elder Davidson

No comments: