Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 15th, 2009

HeY Hey


So wow ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got moved this week!!! I can't even believe it!! My beautiful Coventry ahh man its gone!!! I'm gonna miss it!! Probably the hardest thing i have ever done leaving that place!! all those beautiful people just saying goodbye was so hard!! I almost just didn't go haha but i'll go where the lord wants me to go!!

I am now serving in the beautiful Caerphilly in Wales!!! wow is it different down here!! it is a similar place to the forest of dean!! very small and beautiful!! The people over here wow, I don't even think they are speaking English when they are talking to me haha, they just speak so fast, man its intense!! I have to think about what they said and process it all and the speak ha its quite funny but i love it!! My new comp is Elder La Vita, he is from South Africa, he is the man!! I love him!! he is a newer missionary and is just full of love so it should be good over here i'm excited!!

My packages well hopefully they get to me haha, that coventry flat everything goes missing there haha!! I think from now on it might be better to send packages to the mission address so then i know i will get them haha!!

my new address: Flat 11H Knightswalk
Caerphilly CF83 2XN
Wales UK



So about the helping you with your class I can write a letter to my recent converts and see if i can get a reply and see if i can get it to you then ok?? I'll do my best!!

Well i'm excited to start this new adventure in caerphilly, i have heard not so good news about it haha but i know that with faith anything is possible and me and Elder La Vita can baptize here no matter what the other missionaries say!! I am always up for a challenge, Like bottom of the 9th, 2 outs bases juiced, full count, and Elder Davidson up to bat!! you know he is just gonna hit a yack haha!! I love it!!!

So wait? how are my yanks?? did the mariners beat them?? i'll cry!! i promise i'll cry haha!! I miss you all!! thanks for all you do!! I pray for your happiness and safety everynight and will always do so!! I love you!!

Elder Davidson

No comments: