Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3rd, 2009

Hey Hey Hey :)

How is everybody!! OH man mom i am so sorry i had it in my notes to do list to tell Grandpa Happy Birthday but it just was gone out of my mind!! So will you please tell him i miss him and Happy Birthday from his favorite Grandson :) Take him a pic to have so he won't forget my face when i come visit him!!

Wow so about my week!! oh man i have had better thats for sure, but i love it all there to make you reflect, be humbled, get stronger, and CHANGE!!! so it was good!! The Lord liveth i do know that!!! and I love it!!! This week on tuesday as soon as i got done with emailing i went on exchange and it was with a team of mine that is really struggling with finding people and well I think i am pretty good and finding people and giving out Book of Mormons and all the things they needed so i was excited but for some reason I lost all my stuff all because i thought i was good enough to do it all but i lost it, It was weird it was like I couldn't speak! I learnt the next morning in my study why it was like that!! I put my trust in the arm of flesh to much and I didn't put any trust in the Lord, and just as it say in Nephi Cursed is he that putteth his trust in the arm of flesh!! So i repented and changed and it got alot better by the end of my exchange and I well the Lord helped them find some people to teach and work with!!
Then we had Zone Conference on Thursday and my Trainer Elder Skidmore gave his departing testimony!! He is going home at the end of this transfer and i almost cried!! It made me realize that my mission does end that it is going so fast and i only have a short period left!! I am really past my year mark!! Ahhhhhh it killed me!! I Love serving my Savior Jesus Christ and I don't know what i'm going to do when my time runs out!! But I gotta work work work thats all i know i can't think about it i just gotta work!!!
Then on Friday we went down stairs after weekly planning and went to the bike shed and someone had broken in and stolen Elder La Vita's bike!! They left mine!! but took his ah man so we spent all day walking to the town to try to find him a new bike!
Then Saturday Halloween ha it was a good day until all the families went to bed and only the punks were left out ha!! then things got a little dodgie haha!! I got hit with an onion but no biggy just a bruise on my arm haha!! luckily thats all that happened!!
It was just a learning week!! something that kept coming back though every time i thought about it was stop trusting in yourself! Your Weak Elder Davidson but if you trust in me i will make you strong!! And I am weak i am!! But you my famile, my friends, everyone makes me stronger! But without the Lord I am nothing!!

I love you all thank you for all you do!! You lift me when i am down and i wouldn't be able to do it with out you!! I love you all so so much!!

Elder Davidson

Mother

My address is actually

Knights Walk instead of Knightshalk haha!!

Sorry another thing I found out this week!!

Not my fault i am blaming it on my comp haha!!

Love you!!

Elder Davidson

No comments: