Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October 6th, 2009

Hey Madre and Fam!!!

Well wow i'm gonna let you know right now that all that money that was put in for some souvenairs got spent on everything but that!! It went to a new bike because mine and my companions got stolen!! they cut a steal chain and stole them wow must of really needed them!! Then for church it went to taxis so my investigators could attend church because the other Elders kind of made the members a little hateful and so everyone was refusing to give lifts this sunday! luckily that was sorted last night and lets just say i'm glad i wasn't the one that did what they did!! gotta love the members that is the most important thing!! also it went to serving my new companion as he himself ran out of money for food!! so i'm sorry if i went passed what was put in but its been quite the last couple of weeks!! I love the trials baby :) :) just take it with a smile!!

thanks for all your support though!! I am glad that you all enjoyed and got as much out of conference as i did!! I hope this week was good for you sounds like dad is going to be having a waste out session though this weekend full of golfing!! One day he will take his son Elder Davidson on a trip!! but don't worry we won't go with out you mother :) your the party :)

Oh but how i miss the waking up sunday morning to sticky buns and general conference with the family!! but wow do i love conference!! Living Prophets and Apostles that is what we listened to all weekend long and I loved every second of it!! Saddly to say though I didn't get to watch Elder Hollands talk :( my favorite and the most powerful speaker I had to miss it was just to late it is at 9:00 p.m over here so we missed it, but now that you mentioned it i can't wait to read it when the ensign comes!! but everything else was beautiful i loved it i truly did wow!! the talk just for me, well everyone had a certain special meaning but the one that touched me the most was in the priesthood session i hope dad watched it! it was Elder Ballard talked all about Fathers and Sons talking one with another and communicating!! That is something i never really did with Dad of with you Mom and its hard to admit it but I will change i know that you both have been where i have been you both know what decisions will help me and what ones won't so I will come to you for advice I love ya!!! But the whole conference humbled your boy Elder Davidson!! I know now that i need to serve more, and that I do need to love more!! I will I will I will!!! thats what i wrote on my notes!!! Cause thats what life is all about serving your brothers and sisters, I thank mom and dad for all the times you pulled myself out of bed to go do the service for the people who needed it!! for the people who were calling out for help, you taught me a life long lesson that I will never forget and I will never think of service as a burden!! You are the example and I love ya!! thank you so so much for everything!! I miss you!! I love you!!! You are the examples that have changed me forever!!! and I will take all that you have taught me and teach it to my children because i see now how important it is!!! I love you both so much!! More then the world!!

Sorry sent the email before i was finished haha!!

>Um know i haven't got hydis package but someones package came yesterday and we are going to go pick it up right after we leave so hopefully it is that one!!!

but anyways I love that my boy A-rod is dominating wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I love it :)

i MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Hope this week goes good and can't wait to hear from you!!

Transfers are next wednesday so we will see if i stay or go!! but i am pretty sure i am going to stay after my interview wit President yesterday so no worries!!!

I miss you and love you!!

Elder Davidson

No comments: