Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Letter January 20th 2009

Hey Hey Hey!!

Well mother of mine thats enough out of you! i would never make up an excuse to make my emails shorter!! Never Never Never haha!!

Anyways I dont know what details you are talking about but Julia and Ian and the Family are doing good they are still coming out to church and to all the activities so its way good! They are set to get baptized at the first of next month because of the wedding stuff they have to get done first so i will probably end up missing it unless i stay another transfer which i really dont want to!! I mean the forest is nice and beautiful but im ready to leave my first area and take off flying in my next area!! Im ready to see what the lord has instore for me outside the forest of dean!!

To answer your other question..... We had weekly callins and our numbers were quite low to say the least.... the lowest they have been since i have been out and are zone leaders weren't happy and they let me know but it was good i learned from it and moved on haha! And this week was tons better we had new people come to church and they loved it so we have some knew potential in the teaching pool which is amazing!! We have been teaching tons more and seein how i love to teach it has been great the lord has really blessed us!!

We told the President Moffett that we were going to light the forest on fire and man this week we started the fire!! And we are going to keep that fire tell we burn the forest down haha!!> Anyways sounds like grandpa didn't like you guys takin and rearranging his house i wouldn't either so i don't blame him for yellin a little haha! gotta love grandpa thats for sure!!> so i retired my first pair of mission shoes! and they are toar up there is a hole in the bottom of them so everytime it rained it felt like i was walking bare foot ha! but the second pair from home is doing pretty good my feet are just getting used to them and we have a a blister here and there but we will make them last haha!!

Mother I thought you were going to send me the no bake cookie recipe?? I keep wanting to make them and have been craving them but shoot i dont know how :( but i know i know i need to be patient haha!!

Anyways not much else happened this week.... my comp has been getting the feel of things again and is starting to be better so its good he still does talk about his girlfriend alot and it kinda makes me trunky but im tough and just shrug it off haha!!

but i love you all! You are so amazing!! Ta for all you do!!

Elder Davidson

P.S. Have a good week and hopefully the computer doesn't turn off while im sending this haha!! I love you!!

No comments: