Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Letter Jan 6th 2009

Hey everybody!

Well this week was quite a stressful one holy wow!!! it was crazy stressfull i wanted to shoot myself in the foot! anyways president moffett me and my companion had a good ol talk about the branch and to say the least president moffet wasn't a happy camper!! so this sunday me and elder creamer had a meeting with president lawson (branch president) and a branch mission leader telling them the reasoning for why we need to get jullia and there family married a baptized and why we couldn't wait 3 months for that to happen because satan will be workin on them!! but anyways we finally got them behind us and on our side and guess what i only yelled like 4 times while we were in the meeting haha!! but it was a good thing i have been studyin preach my gospel so thouroughly because i had it to back me up haha me and my comp got it all straightened out and so we are hoping this week will be better with more support on our side with julia and ian!! But it should cuz president moffett also had a good conversation with the branch president and now president lawson is right behind us haha!!

Anyways so ya my week was crazy! how was yours?? sounds like it was ok sounds busy!! What are you guys up to this week?? I'm excited to get my christmas present! especially since its like 4 weeks late! Geeze jamers your a waster haha!!

But sorry its got to be short this week your son goofed it and forgot to sign up for a computer this week and so i have about 2 minutes left haha! so i gots to go! I love you thanks for all you do!! You are so amazing i couldn't do this with out you!!!

I love you!!

Elder Davidson

P.S. Carlie said Jordan Swindlehursts adress would be in one of the first emails from you?? Where is it?? hahaha!!!

Love you!!

No comments: