Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Letter Jan 13th 2009

Hey Hey!!

So mother i wrote you this huge ginormous email and the computer shut off!! and i about grabbed it and chucked it through the window, but i have been working on patience in christ like attributes so i didn't haha!!

Anyways the just of my email was my companion got dear johned last week! it hinderd the work and we didn't have a very successfull week to say the least!! I spent lots of time trying to cheer him up telling him there are other fish in the sea and giving him addresses to some of the girls that have wrote me from back home and from st george so that cheered him up a little but not as much as i would have liked!! He wasn't the same exciting person! and you could tell he was only going through the motions!! and now i know how my trainer felt when i wanted to go home! but he has cheered up alot and is starting to get that fire back in his eyes so things are starting to go better!!

I got so rebuked from our zone leaders on sunday when i called in our numbers and wow it was quite the conversation and i learned from it thats for sure!! and the good news is is i didn't even back talk like back at home i just took the criticism and im going to learn from it!! look im growing up already haha!!

Anyways this week is looking up! we already have almost hit our numbers from last week and my comp is cheering up so its good! Im sure he will be even better when a new girl writes him a letter so if anybody has any ideas let me know haha!!

Well sorry its kinda short again I love you and miss you!!

One more thing Mom the joseph smith story is the most powerful thing i have ever said, read, pondered, and prayed about!! I absolutely love it before i leave the flat each morning i either read it out of preach my gospel or i just state it in my head and it just fires me up and makes me want to tell everybody the amazing story!

I love it!! Joseph Smith did see god the father and the son jesus christ!! And he is a prophet of god!!!

I love you all!! Have a good week!

Elder Davidson

No comments: