Friday, August 29, 2008

He's out!!!!

Mother
how come you havent emailed your son back yet? i better have on by tuesday cuz thats when i get to check it again! so hows everyone doing? has t money had any golf tournys? how is carlie doing? i hear from everyone but them and im about to come home and kick them both in the face!! how is grandma and grandpa? i miss the fam so much :( but ya anyways just a little update i finally arrived in my knew area yesterday! im in the forest of dean! its so beautiful my comp is elder skidmore he isnt really a talker ha but im tryin to change that! so ya the forest of dean is beautiful! we went tractin last night right when we arrived to the area i didnt even get to unpack ha but ya we got right to work and probably got like 30 doors slammed right in our faces for like two hours ha it sucked i hate gettin doors slammed in my face its such a downer! but ya here is my knew address so you can send me stuff right to me!
29 market street Flat 2
Cinderford Gloucesteshire
GL14 2RT
England
so still waitin on those updates from the yanks or at least the play offs and some football stuff oh im going crazy out here!! so that would be amazing if you could do that for me!! I miss you! hope everybody is doing good!

No comments: