Saturday, August 9, 2008

Letter #1

AHHHH Im in england now! ha so how is everybody? everyone doing well i hope! i miss you already thats for sure! but ya im doing amazing i absolutely love the mtc already and i have only been here for two days!

the missionaries that are here with me are so amazing. There so in tune with the spirit i guess i could say that ha but i love it! the classes i have been to have been so amazing and spiritual i leave the classroom to go to another learning something knew every time and feeling the spirit so strong and i absolutely love it!

my roommates and comp. are so cool me and one of my roommates Elder hopkinson stayed up almost all night last night talkin about everything he is amazing i love the kid already!bad thing was it was hard to stay awake in some of my classes but i manage :) but ya my first comp. is Elder Hall and he is so in tune with the spirit and is the district leader ha its crazy but i love the kid!

seriously the mission was the best decision ever i have never felt the spirit so strong and i absolutely love it!Its wierd though i already hear myself sayin stuff with the english accent and i kinda like it and sound kinda fun haha!

but got to go but i miss all of you and love all of you so much! thanks for all your support and prayers! Oh and mom thanks so much for the cards in all my clothing i cant wait to put on a knew white shirt tomorrow and see wut the cards says :)

love ya,

Elder Davidson, England Bermingham ya boouy :)

No comments: