Monday, August 25, 2008

Mom's Letter #3

Hey mother and father and family ha oh and whoever else reads this letter!

so ya im doing pretty good actually i love my companion well sometimes he gets a little on the crazy side but i love that side to even if it kinda gets on my nerves ha! but ya im so excited to finally get out of the mtc!!

so let me just tell you about my first tracting experience that i got on thursday um so me and my companion get dropped off in this area and we just have this mad and this highlighted part of where we are supposed to go so i take the map and am like i dont even understand this thing ha so me and my comp are just like lets just go and start knockin on doors so we go and start knockin and get shut down like ten hours straight door after door in are faces no i dont wanna hear about your message my lunch is more important then god (really got that one laughed for like an hour ha)

but finally this girl is like ya elder davidson i would love to hear your message and by this time im so used to them sayin no i kinda am like wut you wannna hear it? are you sure? ha but finally i managed to get some words out and finally got to the discussions and right when i was talkin about the book of mormon and how its gonna bless her life her mom comes to the door and slams it in my face! so i got shut down again but finally the lord decided he didnt wanna get my hopes to far down i finally got this like 18 year old girl to talk to me! (girls have always been my strong points) but me and my comp talked to her for like ten minutes told her all about are church and she just sat there with a smile and loved every second of it you could really tell that the spirit was there and i loved it the lord just kept puttin words and words in my mouth oh it was so amazing! but you good times :)

So hows everyone doing? mom geeze you need to watch out for those scissors theyll get ya everytime haha! oh cant wait to get some american candy these britts keep tellin me there candy is better but im not tastin the goodness it all tastes nasty to me so ya stoked for that!

I love gettin all these emails from my brothers from other mothers! i love hearin about all the souls there bringin unto christ! there amazing missionaries and i was so blessed to grow up with such great friends!

but mom i never feel prepared to do anything but as i have noticed if i get choked up and dont know wut to say the lord always shoves it in my mouth ha and i know that if i keep askin for his spirit that i will get it!

The gospel is so amazing i love it!

quick little quote before i leaver 'Why is life/mission so hard? because the saviors mission was hard!' and that is so true the saviors job was alot harder then mine so all i can say is KEEP ON TRUCKIN!!!! just like in football never stop movin those feet gotta keep pushin on and sooner or later youll move over that stumbling block!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!

ELDER DAVIDSON

No comments: