Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 20th Written letter

These are pictures that Alex sent from the MTC, he didn't label them so I don't know who these guys are...I'll have to tell him it would be nice to know who they are. Below is his letter, every moms dream!!!!

Hey fam, how ya'll doing? From my emails it sounds like you're all doin well! I sure miss you all oh so very much. I pray for you all every personal prayer (which is alot when you are a missionary) :) Here are a couple pics from the mtc there will be more to come I promise!
The letter in here is for Elder Moss if any of you have time (mom) will you run it up to Diane and have it sent off? Its crazy how much you start to think about all your friends and family and all the awesome times! I love you guys! Mom and Dad thank you so much for raising me up right I just think more and more everyday about how I took you guys for granted! You guys gave us children everything and asked for nothin back you are so amazing I love you! If I'm half the parent you guys are and have been I know I will be ok and I'll be able to get through anything! Learning so much about the plan of salvation and how familys can be together forever makes you think about how much you love and care about them! The Church is so true it's so amazing I absolutely love the gospel and the plan for us! Well sorry its so short but gotta get to bed and be obedient its the only way to get the spirit :) Miss you so much! Elder Davidson #3

No comments: