Tuesday, July 6, 2010

July 2nd, 2010 (3 more weeks)

Hey Hey Hey,
 
 
So Happy Birthday T-money!! I HOPE you beat dad at golf on monday!! we gotta start off right because when i get home i will be the one dominating on the golf course haha!! I'm not getting any of hydi's emails mom, I don't know what is going down but i haven't got any of hers for sometime. 
 
Tesco's was the best, thanks so much mom!!! The Barbecue was poppin, thats all I can say!! It was so much fun just a good ol partyin it up!!! Just like home, except we have to cook the burgers on like these tin foil barbecues ha so that was pretty ghetto but it was sweet! Thanks for doing that madre!! Anyways no I only recieved one order of Tesco's?? it might have been because of all the times i had to call and reschedule them to deliver it but i did only get one order!!
 
My birthday was quite the experience though i must admit haha not your typical birthday i would have to say but it was good, so what happened was at Zone Conference i was like taking pictures with some of my old companions and just other kids and what not, and some how a bee climbed up my trousers and BAM it stung me right on the calf, and I didn't know what it was so i pulled up my trousers to see what had just stung me and i just moved the bee up a little bit further and BAM he stung me again ha and it ended up stinging my 3 times in total!! So this was on the friday and then on the saturday, it was super sore but i decided i still wanted to go for a jog for morning excercise and I came back home and pulled off my socks and my calf was about triple the size it should have been! It was Huge!!! so i didn't know what to do with it so i called sister ogden and she told me what to get to calm it down and what not, but luckily i had told my recent convert about getting stung the day it happened and for my birthday he bought me sting relief stuff haha he is the man so i put it on and well it calmed down after a couple of days haha but it was huge and a little bit painful!!! So that was my Birthday experience this year haha!!
 
But The week has been a good one, we just spent so much time traveling this week it felt like i did no work in my own area and it is alot more draining to sit in a car then it is to be doing to Lords work!! It was hard!! We went on wednesday to birmingham because we had to run a missionary to the hospital down there, we then went on thursday and friday for zone leader council and zone conference so the week was just over with and we had no time to search for new people, but i did learn alot from z.c. and z.l. council which was good!! We had Elder Kopiske come to zone conference and wow, he was amazing let me just tell you, he doesn't plan anything at all!!!! He just told us right off the bat, i'm going to let the spirit direct this meeting.... And then he just started talking and doing things it was amazing, General Authorities know there stuff, every question that was asked he answered with a scripture just crazy I loved it!! Zone Leader Council was the best i would have to say though, we just had the time to sit and chat about the concerns in the zone and how he has overcome them, and how we can become better leaders!! So it was intense i really enjoyed it!! So all in all it was a good week!!!
 
The Lord is taking care of me out here!! He is blessing this wolverhampton area and miracles are happening!! I love my Mission!! and I love the Lord!!
 
Elder Davidson
"Do it for Christ"

No comments: