Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 20th, 2010 - the last email

Wow,
 
 
Well to be honest, you can tell President Robinson that the last thing a missionary wants on his last P-day is to be asked to speak in stake conference, It doesn't make him want to come home very much haha!!!
Mom Ill for sure search you out a lap blanket no doubt, and as for garments, im a 32 waste and you can get the 50 50 stuff and for shirts medium will work perfect! And as for other clothes some T's and some Polos will be chill i'm not to bothered i know you have good taste! haha :) And as for tanning you better get me an appointment for day one when i get home so i can hit it up haha :)
As for classes i don't know if you want me to sign up now like before i get home or when i get home, but im assuming when i get home haha and if i'm wrong you might wanna go ahead and sign me up for a few things??
 
I can't believe the time has gone by this fast seriously its the craziest thing, these last 6 weeks have seemed like days, and some quick days at that!! I wanna just thank you all so much, this journey, this adventure..... It has been the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!! And it wouldn't have been as good as a ride with out my family behind me the whole time!! I have spent alot of time over the last 2 days pondering on my mission, and the miracles and the blessings and the changes it has brought to my life, and as i think about it the only thing that comes to my mind is if i personaly trust in my saviour Jesus Christ and give it all to him then I need not fear!! Whatever happens in life if i just Lean on him i will see success, I will be happy, and i will return to live with him and my family in never ending happiness!!! My testimony feels at this point that it cannot be shaken, whatever is said or done i feel like it doesn't effect me in a bad way, to be honest it only makes me stronger and bettter!! It strengthens my testimony!! The Saviour Jesus Christ did walk this earth he did do many miracles and most important he did sacrafice himself for ME!!!!! God is my loving Heavanly Father he cares for me, he answers prayers and he has a plan for each and every one of us!! Joseph Smith that young 14 year old with out a shadow of a doubt did step into the grove of trees on that spring morning and he did see God the Father and Jesus Christ they did speak to him and the gospel was restored!!! We are now apart of his truth and as we live accordingly, we will be happy for the eternities!!!
All of this and more is what I have to come to know on my mission and it has changed my life!!!
 
I love you family, you are a big strength to me!!
 
Elder Davidson
 
DO IT FOR CHRIST!!!

No comments: