Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13th, 2010 (only 2 more weeks)

Hey hey familay :)
 
 
 
 
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 
Thats all that is going through my mind!! I can't believe I only have 1 email left before i'll be speaking to you in person!! My mind is running a million miles an hour!! I'm scared, i'm excited, i'm nervous, i'm happy, i'm sad, my mind is just gone haha!!! But thanks for the pics this week they made me smile I miss my nephews and nieces I can't wait to see them again!!!
I haven't gotten my itenirary yet madre, but maybe you could email President Ogden and check it all out because its only my 3rd plane ride and i'm still confused on how it all works haha!! I can't believe i'll be landing in cedar, that must mean i gotta go all by myself, my boys will be leaving me and slc huh?? That means more time to just think ahhh not good haha!!! I can't believe this is all happening, what happened to my 2 years?? Its just gone!!! As for what do i want to do for food hmmmmm?? well ummmmm I sure do miss just a nice meal from the madre thats for sure so i think that'll be chill just get me home and let me taste the best food ever!! haha plus i'm gonna be so tired there is no way i'm gonna be able to sleep on that plane!! 
 
Anyways so about the week!! Wow it was a good week, the Lord is just putting prepared people in our paths I don't know what it is!! We are teaching about 10 people who are progressing well and 6 have a date to be baptized!!!!!! I Wanna stay another transfer because i know if i did i would be able to see all these people enter the water but E. Love says he will hit me with the pics!!! Miracles are happening and everytime i even think to take a little break because i'm tired and i think its almost over my head keeps telling me, Preach My Gospel pg. 121 Diligence, Diligence is working hard even when you are tired!!!!! Hahaha I feel so bad if i stop for a second my mind just runs and runs and runs haha it kinda is a little annoying but it keeps me working and when i work i'm happy!!! So the spirit won't let me quit either he knows i gotta endure to the end but i love it!!! I never thought it would be hard at the end but wow is it!!! But i won't quit, I can't quit haha!!!!
So i had the opportunity to speak in one of the wards this week it was good!! my topic was on free agency!! I got a call saturday at about 9;00 at night and the bishop said Elder Davidson someone just backed out of speaking for tomorrow can you do it for us haha so i kind of just winged it and it went good i really enjoyed speaking!! I have learnt that you must always be prepared as a missionary, you can never say no!!! So technically i don't have any free agency hahaha jk jk!! It was a great opportunity!!
Family I really can't believe how fast these 2 years went by, its ridiculous it really is!! even now i'm checking my watch constantly to try and slow down the days but its not working time is just gone!! I love my mission!!!! It is the best decision of my life!!!!!! and i'll never forget it!!!
 
I love you!!
 
Elder Davidson
 
"do it for christ"

No comments: