Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29th, 2010 (4 weeks to go)

Hey Family,
 
Well well sounds like things are going to be popping on my b day huh? finishing the basement that sounds like a blast!! Question though Madre, can you go do the orientation or do i need to?? If I need to do it over the internet i'll have to get permission from President Ogden but i'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with it!! But just let me know what needs to happen, and if you can some of the classes moss will be taking so i can sign up for some of those as well!!
 
Elder Nylund is the Man!!! Ha he is just the best i love that kid, the first exchange we had together we were laying in our beds and he said wait aren't you from beaver, i know someone from beaver ha, anyone that knows someone from that little town is surely gonna be my boy haha!!!
 
Thanks mom for the info, I should be able to find some of the stuff, England got beaten out of the world cup on sunday so me and my comp are hoping we could find some sweet deals on England jerseys so hopefully it'll be an easy thing to do! But i'll get on it!! What about you Madre and Papa any preferences on what you would like hmmmmm?? :)
 
Anyways so this week was a good week, man it just flew by i don't know where the time went i swear it was yesterday i was sittin on this computer typing you an email!! Time just needs to Chilll for a bit!!! Things down here are going well though it just doesn't seem like we have anytime in our own area to find new people to teach we are just always on the road helping the other teams but it is a blessing to get to work with so many different missionaries and get to learn from them!! I'm just enjoying the journey!!! We do have a couple people in our own area who are preparing for baptism on the 16th so we just gotta hold on to those! This weekend at church was pretty sweet though, we had stake conference and wow it was an amazing on, Elder Kerr of the area 70 came down to speak and man is he powerful, he was just banging the pulpit (mind the spelling haha) and just yelling into the microphone his testimony!! Inviting all those who weren't members of the church or those who are thinking about leaving the church to hop in the gospel, to get baptized and to read the book of mormon, to pray about it and find the truth!!! Let me just tell you I loved it!!!! I was on the edge of my seat just listening as closely as possible, taking notes!! I just kept looking at my comp like did you just hear that, is this really happening hahaha I loved it!!! Elder Kerr is the man!! This week should be good as well because at zone conference we have Elder Kopiske coming and he is the Area president over the whole UK and he is going to be instructing us and so i'm stoke to be able to learn from him this weekend!!
The time is going by way to fast but i am going to take advantage of every second i have!!
 
I hope you all know that I love you!! And am so greatful for you!! I couldn't do this with out you!!
 
Elder Davidson
 
Do it for Christ!!

No comments: