Wednesday, June 16, 2010

May 25th, 2010

Hey Hey Hey
 
 
Wow Dad what are you doing hmmmm?? You know you gotta hop on those things quick like!! He always does that haha just kiddin just kiddin!! Your right you know i can't be havin a babe magnet truck haha not a good thing!!
 
wooooeeeeeeee good for Carlie good to hear she got a job thats the best, and plus when i get home you know i'm going to need to get rid of all these tan lines, it was meant to be :)
 
Tyler is getting Laid off?? is the store closing down? or whats going on??
 
Before I forget Tescos hmmmm well That stuff you orderd last time was good, except like umm you only sent one bananna?? and one apple?? so that could change haha!! But some Chips and Salsa would be good this time, Some Dr. Pepper :) oh instead of just the beef burgers umm pasta and spicy tomato and pepperoni sauce would be nice!! I love that stuff, but as for everything else you can suprise me!! and for the best day ummmm probably wednesday, friday, or saturday night after about 9:15 pm would be the good days!!
 
Anyways this week, well it was a good week!! Time is flying by I can't believe its week 3 and my comp leaves in 2 weeks time Crazy!!  Once again the Lord has blessed us here in wolverhampton, I truly do love this area and I love being able to recognize that all these blessings are coming from the Lord!!! This week especially though we saw that service brings fourth blessings, We did alot of service this week, one lady we mowed her lawn, another we built a shed and another we tore up grass and layed some stuff down and well it seemed like that was where all our time was spent, so i kinda was getting a little flustered because i wanted to be out talking to people, but I did love the service while we were doing it, ( I loved getting out of my shirt and tie :) ) But then it was weird because on of the ladys that saw us doing the service just walked into church on Sunday and asked us if we could come and teach her so the Lord blessed us, and  I love doing service!!
 
This work is amazing and the days are flying by to quick but i LOVE being here and I'm going to make every second last!! I love you family!!!
 
Elder Davidson
 
P.S. Jamerz it was tentacles haha :)
 

(Picture is from his Mission Presidents blog, the tentacles is an answer to me asking what was on his head)

No comments: