Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 8th, 2010 (7 weeks to go)

Hey,
 
Happy Happy Birthday Ethan my man ha!! Don't worry mom i'm looking for presents for everyone to bring home so they can all have a little taste of England :) I haven't got a new suit yet madre, i have looked a little but haven't seen anything that strikes my eye, but im still looking!
 
Ahhhh Times flying by!! I can't believe this is going to be the last transfer of my mission my days its just gone, Next week I will find out if i will finish my mission in Wolverhampton or somewhere else, but seeing how my companion goes home next week i'm pretty sure that i will be here unless they white wash us but hey you never know!!
 
This week was a blessing from on high!! Except for the fact that i rolled both my ankles while we were playing basketball with some investigators haha but don't you worry even with my 2 bad ankles me and my comp still managed to dominate haha (English people aren't very good at basketball haha) But anyways.... We had some amazing baptisms that took place and if only i had my camera with me right now i would send you some pictures of it ha but sure enough i still am forgetful that is one thing that i have never changed on my mission haha!! President Ogden was there with his Wife and they took some pictures so i'm sure you will be able to find them on there blog!! But man it was the best!! All of the people that got baptized this weekend were just blessings and miracles I absolutely loved it!!
 
I'm super impressed with my companion, he hasn't stopped for one second to think about home so it is good i'm glad i don't have to excite him to do the work he is already just a work horse so we are just killing it together, its so fun!! Next transfer is going to be the same I just gotta work work work so that i don't even think about the end, because i don't want it to end i love it to much!!! The lessons i learn each day, the people i meet, the opportunites i have to serve, nothing can beat this and I am greatful for the opportunity that i have to be a missionary for Jesus Christ :)
 
I love you family thank you for all your support!! I wouldn't be able to make this journey without you!!
 
Elder Davidson
 
"Do it for Christ"

No comments: