Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27th, 2010

Hey Hey famillay :)
Good week it sounds like haha Jordan is the man first off just look at him haha i love him!! Just a beautiful smile haha he picked a winner good work son :) And don't you worry mom i'm not trunky haha how did you learn that word?? Got a lot of time left to do the Lords work and i haven't reached all the goals yet so i can't wait a second or its all over!!
 
 
ahhhh good week this week, first off i love coventry haha i just love it!!! we took 2nd at mission football though and i almost broke my ankle but it was a good day haha!! I got to see Shirzell but didn't catch any other of my converts in, but i'm glad i got to see Shirzell she was struggling a little bit with her family so we sat down had a prayer talked a shared some scriptures with her that got me through the hard times and then she promised me she would go back to church and yesterday i got a phone call and it was her saying how glad she was that i came and how happy she was that she went back to church her problems started to get easier and she was just so happy!! The Lord new who I needed to see so it was such a blessing!! Also this week haha I got to go on exchange with my boy Elder Hooper ahh he is the man I can't believe i hated my Nephi brother haha but he is sweet hard worker and just has a desire to share his testimony with all and just to love the people I learnt alot from him! It was his birthday so we woke up and i cooked him a good ol american breakfast pancakes peanut butter and syrup haha it had been ages since i have had that so it was the best i loved it!! We are teaching alot of people man the Lord ahhhh he is blessing us just miracles are happening!! One of our investigators was struggling he had is credit card stolen and someone took alot of money and they weren't going to refund him the money and so he was angry and told us he didn't want to come to church or learn, he had lost interest so we talk to him and just resolve concern, he then comes to church and as soon as he comes home he gets a call saying they were going to refund the money haha I love the gospel!! He is the man though his name is Pavan, i don't know if i told you that but he is getting baptized on the 7th of may so i'm stoked about that one!!
 
Things are amazing though the sunshine is just out and about and its getting hot!! i'm just loving it the people are more happy in the summer so we are seeing alot more reception from the people!! Its weird how that works but i love it!! So much i want to say this week but so little time i'm sorry!!
 
Mom i would love to stay with T-money thats perfect!! He can also help me with my studies haha probably the smartest kid i know so it'll be good for me :) Has Moss moved yet?? Is he looking for a place to live? 
 
Transfers are next week and well pretty sure me and my comp will be splitting up so I could be moving but we will see hopefully i'll stay and he will go but we will see haha!! All else is well!! I'm loving it!! :)
 
Last thing I to mom am right when Jesus Christ appears the the people and man i was thinking the same thing that the world is just like this time it is getting bad and people are getting worse and worse and caught in the "secret combinations" but i also learnt the key is to stay faithful and obedient to the Lord and we will always be able to overcome the evils!! But if we give up just like the nephites and lose the spirit we are just like everyone else, we are nothing!! The key is to keep the spirit read pray church the key!! I love it!!
 
I love you family be good!!
 
Elder Davidson

No comments: