Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13th, 2010

Ah Bowanee :)
 
 
That is how are you doing in nigerian language :) Madre Madre I got your Tesco's thank you so so much i'm not gonna lie i feel kinda bad that so much money is getting spent and I hope that you know that I appreciate both you and dad for you support I know you are making alot of sacrafices and so I appreciate all that you do!!  I Love you so so much!! My companion also says he Loves you :) he is loving the tesco's :) I'm glad dad bought a season pass because i'm going to spend alot of time up there with him just smoking him haha!! He doesn't stand a chance :)
 
ahhh I love my mission flip I just have met so many beautiful people and just got to learn so many hey how are you in different languages its just a blessing!! Anyways, how is everyone?? All is well over here in the beautiful England, The week was amazing and the Lord blessed our areas and the zone!!
 
So this week though, hmmmm well we are teaching this sweet guy from nigeria and he is just the man and well i found out that his name is Craig Alexander haha so without even thinking i was like no way my name is Alexander Craig haha and now at church he reaveled my true identity haha but he is the man!!  we also had our district meetings and i'll tell you what, do you or dad remember the Hooper twins from nephi that came out with me?? the big giant basketball towers?? Well one of the Hooper twins is a district leader here so tuesday night i went on exchange with him and wow it was crazy he is the man just a hard worker and i love it!! During the night we were just up having some good ol pillow talk and we were just talking about Basketball, Football, and Baseball all the way up just recalling all the state games and he was on the other bracket so we were talking about the baseball state games and i was just going crazy, It has been almost 4 years since I had talked about it but man it brought back some good memories!! He is the man though and well my worst enemies on the sporting field are now some of my best mates on the lords battle field and i love it!! Other then that we found some good new people and the work is moving forward, I don't know how this place wasn't seeing success because its just a golden area I love it!! The down side I guess was that on Sunday we sat through 6 hours of church!! Now mom you know me i'm not even good at sitting for 3 hours of church but since we covered 2 wards man we just chill it was crazy!!! The amazing thing about it was that there were 2 different feelings in the wards. In Wednesfield in the morning well you felt the spirit and it was all good but I don't know it was a tense feeling like it didn't feel very organized i guess in a sense, but on the other hand in the Wolverhampton one the spirit was stronger, It felt like it was more organized and better prepared and it seemed like everyone new what they were doing, and it all came down to the Bishop. So I did learn that if i am ever a Bishop if i want it to run smoothly and if I want the spirit to be at a high its key to be prepared well planned and just all sorted!! Family I hope you all know that I love this gospel!! Most importantly I love my Savior Jesus Christ he is the source of my strength and i will forever rely on him!! I love you all!! Hope you all have an amazing week!!
 
Elder Davidson

No comments: