Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April 20th, 2010

Hey Hey Hey
 
 
Well guess what?? I am in Coventry right now :) sitting on the same computers that i emailed for 9 and 1/2 months haha I LOVE COVENTRY :) Now the reason we are here is because today we have mission football here and well our zone is going to dominate :) we are going to smoke everyone haha!! President gave me permission to come early so i could see some of my recent converts so i can't wait for that i'm excited!!! I have missed them so it'll be good to see them!!
 
Now as for the "Ashed" haha I haven't seen the effects but we saw it at church on sunday, so many people went on holiday and couldn't fly home because of it so the chapel was almost empty it was crazy, me and my comp had to teach priesthood and gospel principles in both wards so it was quite the sunday haha!!  We had a couple of investigators that came for the first time and they expected alot more people to come and were kinda shocked that not many people came but we told them the situation and next week they will see the big change!!
 
It has been a good week!! Our area is sick!!! So many people just prepared to recieve the gospel, I don't think the last missionaries talked to many people on the street because everyone will stop and talk to us so days have just been flying by!! We have a couple people that are preparing for baptism but because of the changes President Ogden made we have to wait a few extra weeks before we can baptize them, so hopefully i am still here to see them get baptized!! We are teaching this guy from India haha He is the man!! we went and played cricket on saturday and I was just taking the ball yack haha but he told me i was cheating and couldn't swing the bat like a baseball bat and that I had to start on the ground so things got harder haha but i still dominated!! But everything is going amazing!! Covering 2 wards is an adventure though, I have a hard enough time trying to learn everyones names in one ward and now i'm all confused and it has been a little awkward but i'll get it haha!! The Zone killed it this week!! We had a sweet Zone Conference and the missionaries just went out applied what they learnt and just doubled the weekly totals so it made us look really go even though we did nothing, Thats what i learnt this week, the Lord he gives our leaders revelation to take us to the next level and if we apply it then booom we will see the results, same applies with President Monson and all the people that spoke to us and general conference if we apply it the booom our Heavanly Father will bless us!! I love it :)
 
68 Elston Hall Lane
Bushbury
Wolverhampton WV10 9HA
United Kingdom
 
Hopefully that address works haha if not just put the mission home address as the back up one and it should go there either way!! I was gonna say dad best be sending me a letter haha its been ages since i got one haha!!
 
Tell Andrea congrats from me ahh thats just amazing I'm proud of her and excited to her that she is going to the temple!!
 
So some questions??
 
What is T-Money up to?? What are his plans for next year??
 
What is Carlie the beauty up to??
 
hahaha ok thats all i can think of haha!! I love you family!! Your the best! Have an amazing week!
 
Elder Davidson

No comments: