Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Letter May 20th 2009

Wow mom,

sounds like you have had quite a hectic week!! Well go lay down and put your feet up, you dont need to worry about getting me that stuff yet i have lots of time haha!!

I'm keeping Grandma and Grandpa in my prayers, sounds like they both have it ruff!! Lets just put our trust in God and everything will work out for the best no doubt!!

Well first of all ill just let you know its ok that you are making my hoop shorter because im gonna need more grass when i get home so i can play some good ol footie with all the boys, I love it haha this week we had mish football and right now ill be honest i feel like an old man i am so sore its insane i wanna cry everytime i pedal on my bike haha but it was way fun but we took 2nd :( lost by 1 in the championship but next time we got it easy no doubt haha!!!

But anyways how was everyones week?? mine was great especially seeing how i had a baptism on saturday, and it was WOW so good!!!! So saturday evening we show up to the church and start filling up the font then our member shows up with the investigator Wojtek, and he was all excited and so was i! so we get all dressed up in our white and take a couple pics then to my suprise President and Sister Moffett show up! So the program starts and it was just amazing the sister missionaries sang for us and all so it was great and then we went into the water, and it was beautiful and when we came out i follow Wojtek into the dressing room and i ask how do you feel Wojtek and all he says no lie was wow, and just hops in my arms and gives me a big hug oh my it was amazing, and to top it all off, we get dressed and walk into the chapel right as President Moffett was bearing his testimony and it just hit everyone right in the heart noone could deny the feeling that was there, it was just amazing i loved it!!

but anyways that was my week i love you all thanks so much for all your emails and your letters and your love!! Have an amazing week!!

P.S. Rob and Mathew Happy Birthday Brothers!!!! You guys are me heroes i love all my big brothers you guys are studs thanks for being such great examples!!!

Love you all, Elder Davidson

No comments: