Monday, May 11, 2009

Letter April 21st 2009

Madre!!
I got your package!! Thank you so much, bad news is is its already all gone haha having 4 companions kinda sucks sometimes because the american sweets go fast haha!! but thank you is was amazing.
So sounds like a crazy week, Tell tyler good luck with his football (soccer) Tell him to hit them low haha! He best dominate last sport of his senior career he needs to go out with a bang diggity haha!
So wait? Andrea got married and Elder Davidson didn't get an invite what the?? I mean she is pretty much my sister now whats going on?? Tell her im gonna fight her!! But also tell her congrats im glad to know that she is happy that is what matters most!!
So this week was very good, we didn't have a baptism on saturday but in a couple weeks we will have a few so thatll be good, hopefully im still here transfers are next week its insane!!!!!! Way crazy but it should be good to hear what happens! Time is just flyin by i tell you what but its good its good!!
But today i just got to meet Elder Ballard and wow he is amazing he knows the gospel like anyone i know!! Ah man he just kept talking about becoming a master teacher and knowing the doctrine thats how you become a successful missionary and it is so true, so my goal is to become a master teacher haha!! And its only gonna come with some intense studies but itll be worth it!! I love intense studies haha!!
so Kory came home already? wow thats crazy tell him i love and miss him!! Ah man he was my boy!! I cant believe he is home already, Speaking of my Boys so get this right, My best friend out here like my hero is Elder Newbury like we are tight is boy from back home went to the Chile Concepion Mission and he was Elder Moss's comp in the MTC!!! Ah thats crazy stuff huh?? He goes home one before me and we are so going to be starting up a softball team and dominating haha!! But that was cool to know!!
Anyways everything is going good, except for.................. Elder Davidson decided he was going to try to cut his hair by himself haha, but instead of doing it all one size like i usually do i decided i wanted to try and make it look cool and do the sides shorter like back home and well lets just say i'm not pro and cutting my hair haha!! So some of my pics that come in the future my look a little funny but hey its memorys haha memorys!!
Well Anyways gotta get going back to work, I know this gospel is true and i love it!! have a good week i love you!!
Elder Davidson

No comments: