Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Letter May 12th 2009

Gee Willakers

I cant believe i just heard everyones voices 2 days ago thats insane haha!! It was so good no doubt i loved it you guys are so amazing!! It made my whole week even that much better!!

I just want you guys to know that you are my strength without my familie behind me i wouldn't be able to do it, i dont know how the missionaries that are converts out here that dont have a familie that is in the church how they cope, wow it would be so hard! but i am so greatful for are heavanly father for this amazing familie that we are all apart of!! Its the most amazing thing ever!!

By the way cant wait to get that nioxin haha i just cant wait to see this hair start to grow back haha!! And i forgot one last thing that i would love for my birthday is some new michael jordan shorts, doesn't matter what color, Large haha! I just need some new shorts 1 pair just isn't getting the job done haha!!

Anyways thats insane that dad got called ans the stake clerk oh boy look at the lord just putting are familie to work!! He knows that dad will get the job done and he knows with a great wife behind him it will all get done in order haha!! That is a good thing less time to think about golf so when i get home i can just dominate haha!

Not much has happened in the last couple of days besides me wrecking on my bike and scratching up my arm thats about it haha, gotta watch myself out here hahaha!!

But ya i love you fam thanks for all you do, And i will hear from you in 1 week :)
Love You,

Elder Davidson

No comments: