Monday, January 25, 2010

January 19, 2010

Hey Family :)

Well its been quite a good week down here!! The snow has come and gone and now it is back to the good old english rain :) Loughborough is the place to me its a blessed land with so many people prepared by the lord! It feels like i haven't spent much time in loughborough to be honest we have just been trying to take care of all the other teams and help them get things all sorted out so we can make sure they see success in there area's! I learnt something that is when you are in the service of your fellow beings (missionaries) you are only in the service of your God!! Even though we didn't spend much time at all in our area and didn't get to work much to find people the Lord blessed us with people coming to church!! We had probably about 3 hours all week to find people and miracles happened we found 4 people that came to church and were just prepared by the Lord and ready to be taught the gospel!! And I bet even if we would have spent 20 hours in our own area and not worried about the rest of the zone that we would have not had those 4 to church!! I love it!! This is why being a missionary is so amazing every week i see so many miracles and i just love it!

I'm glad to here that the Lord is taking care of the familie I hope you know i pray for you every night and am so greatful for all the support i recieve!!

Hydi and Matt hope you plan on taking me to disneyland with the boys when i get home :)

Rob and Jamie keep the missionary work up :)

Katie and Zach give those beautiful children a kiss for me :) and congrats on the good work sned!

T-money sport the Davidson name and make sure you show them how we ball it up!

Carlie getting to be an oldie look at you your almost 60 haha jk jk still my little sister and i love ya :)

Dad and Mom thank you so much for all you do!! I miss you and am so greatful that i have such amazing parents to help me on this journey!!

all the beautiful Nieces and Nephews ahhhhhhhh I can't wait to see how big you have all grown and just to be able to play with you and all your sweet toys!! Be Good for your parents ya?? :)

I love you FAMILIE, and am greatful that we have such an amazing familie there is not another familie in the world i would want to be apart of!!

I hope you have a great week and I will talk 2 you soon!!

Love,

Elder Davidson

No comments: