Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January 12, 2010

Hey Hey Hey!

Well I finally made it to good ol Loughboro :) It has been a fun few days being here and me and my comp are already being blessed so its amazing!! This is a blessed land because of the obedience of the last missionaries so we will for sure be keeping that up this transfer so we can see success! My position started right when i arrived day 1 on our way home from the mission home where I met my comp he told me we had to go and fix some missionaries and correct some of the things they shouldn't of been doing so, he sent me on exchange with the senior companion and well i learnt that my job is going to be easy haha but it was good i'm stoked to start it and to be that example and the whole zone are sweet, so we will see success this transfer for sure!!

My comp is Elder Perry, he is from Draper Utah!! He is the man, just a stud I love him already, we have had alot of fun in the snow, it has just kept snowing and snowing but that hasn't stopped us we are the only ones in loughboro that will drive in it haha its funny people just think we are crazy and we just smile and say just like home haha I love it!!

My last companion Elder La Vita stayed back in Caerphilly and he is going to make sure he gets those people that we were teaching baptized so I'm pretty stoked to hear about that one!

The new address is......

11 Thomas Street
Loughborough
LEICS LE11 1SH
England

I'm pretty stoked to get those T's and some goodies from home!! but we have a Tesco here as well so if you want to order me some food sometime tha would be amazing as well, our phone # just in case you need it is 07800614586.

Man but sounds like you are getting on well, good ol Jazz game, that'll be fun to go to when I get back, they better have won but knowing them the heat probably did come back haha!

Make sure you tell big D next time you see him that he best be writing me a letter asap i best be getting one in about 2 weeks at the latest or i will come home and smack him one haha!!

Everything is going well the work is moving forward and i'm stoked to be here, my time is so short so i got to go to work and i willl for sure be giving it my all the next few weeks!!

I miss you all and Love you!!! thanks for all you do to support me!!

Love

Elder Davidson

P.S. I am sending some stuff to carlie so it prob won't make it but tell her it'll come!!!

Tell her Happy Birthday for me though ya??

No comments: