Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Letter February Feb 17th 2009

Hey Hey!

So how is everybody? has the baby come yet?? Well this week was great i got here and then on saturday we had two baptisms and i got to baptize a lady named xia chen (wiki) she is from china and she is amazing! and my companion baptize a guy name matsui something haha he is from france and i got to confirm him on sunday oh man that was crazy i was so nervous but it went well went well haha!! but ya i tell you what i am in the promised land now, cuz on saturday we baptized two and on sunday we had three other people come to church who we asked to get baptized and are planning on getting baptized on march 6th so that will be way good im excited for that one!!

We are in a 4 man flat and i tell you what it is so hard to keep our flat clean but we try!! Its really fun its like having 4 brothers all in one house so its sweet i enjoy it! My comp is a stud though he is quite the funny kid so its good to mess aboot with him everyonce in a while!!>

Anyways how is everybody?? I hope i get that package soon cuz you know me i love packages :) but mother and father i had to purchase a bike because elder creamer gave me his but the brakes dont work first of all and there is only one pedal because he broke it off on the coach so i tried to live with it but after almost dying a couple times i figured i better buy me one that will keep me safe haha!! But Im actuallly loving being on a bike it gets me some excercise that is well needed so its good!

But i am sending the memory card today so it should get there by next week ok mother!!

I love you all have a great week and ill hear from you soon k!!

Letters would be lush :)

Love you

Elder Davidson
The English Brother!!

No comments: