Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Letter February 24th 2009

Hey Hey!

So first of all, did you get my sd card from my camera?? Second of all I love coventry! third of all i hope that package you sent has sunflower seeds and some mountain dew because i tell you what you boy out here is craving it!!!!

Mum um with my investigators in the forest i heard that mary got baptized but i didn't hear about Julia and the family but soon i will know hopefully haha!! With my pics on the camera feel free to send some to everyone i mean they gotta remember how good looking elder davidson really is haha!!

My shoe size?? well it is a 10! is dad planning on sending shoes?? if he wants to send me anything he should send me some shirts!! Short sleeve! 15 and 1/2 slim fit haha!! all my are getting kinda wore but they will last for a while! if he wants he can just put a little extra in the bank and ill buy myself but whatever its up to him im not that needy haha!!!

And well the bathroom well we had the senior couple come and inspect our flat and well lets just say the results weren't great so we spent pretty much all p-day cleaning up the flat and well it looks spic and span now!!

By the way Hydis lets just say that baby is good looking haha, it must take after elder davidson thats all i can say haha!! we know he didn't get those good looks from his father mathew haha jk, speaking of mathew fool dont you be complaining about my madres homemade cookies i would kill for some of those right now oh man oh man!!

Speaking of food i ate the worst meal of my life the other night seriously the guy put cat food on some rotton mashed potatoes holy cow i was gagging while i was eating it but seein how i am a missionary i had to compliment him and tell him it was good and that i enjoyed it but wow that night i spent the whole night next to the toilet oh boy it was nasty thats for sure!!

but enough complaining now to the good stuff, we picked up 2 more projections on sunday so we have 4 scheduled to be baptize 1 on the 6th of march and 3 on the 14th of march!! oh man i am stoked! I love it we just teach teach teach and a little tracting.... most of the finding we do is on our way to appointments and we stop people while we are on bikes its hard but its fun at the same time me and my companion just box people in so they cant go anywhere its great haha!! but coventry is the blessed land! the lord is blessing this place like crazy! he is just putting those people who are going to be receptive in our paths! like one of our projections name harold, we were getting home at night it was 9 o clock and we see this guy and i was like hey mate you wanna come to church on sunday and he was like yes so we taught him he came to church and now he has a baptismal date oh man i just love it!!

Oh and the bike i bought well lets just say it was great for about 2 days and then we went on exchange and i chained it up to a post and we went into our appointment came out i got on my bike the pedal fell off and then my chain broke and a bunch of stuff all went wrong and i went to take it back and they wouldn't let me, but i guess thats what i get for buying a cheap bike!! but i am making it work so no worries its all good!!

Anyways i love the gospel, it is so true!! I am so happy to be out here serving the lord! It does get hard sometimes but with the lord anything is possible so all is well!!!

I love you, thanks for all your support!!

Elder Davidson

No comments: