Monday, September 29, 2008

Mailed letter received September 29, 2008



Hey There,
Here are some pics of me at the mtc with everyone!! Don't worry mother I labeled these ones :) Quick little thought for everyone; in Mosiah 2, King Benjamin is talkin to his people and he talks about what the Lord says all we have to do to prosper in the land and the blessings that come! So in verse 22 it talks about keeping the commandments and that if they do that we will prosper in the land and in 23 it talks about how we are indebted to him. Anyways, but my favorite verse is 24 and it says: and "secondly he doth require that ye should do as he hath commanded you for which if ye do, he doth immediately bless you"! and I never noticed it but its so true, he does immediately bless us if we keep his commandments such as going to church; as soon as we step in the doors we feel the spirit thats an amazing blessing and same with readin the scriptures as soon as we start reading them our minds are clear and if we have any questions I know personally that the Book of Mormon can answer any question which is an immediate blessing and there are so many more that I could go on forever ha but I won't! I love the Book of Mormon and reading it every morning, it has taught me so much and I love seein the people I'm teaching glow after they have read just one simple chapter it's amazing! Well I love you all and miss you all! Thanks for all your support and all your letters, I love gettin them! and I love hearin about how everyones doing , so keep them comin:) The church is so very true and so very amazing I love it so much! and I'm so excited to hear from the prophet of the world in a couple weeks! I love you all so very much and can't wait to hear back from ya! Its gettin colder over here too and I'm startin to wish it was summer again but I'm tough so i'll deal :) Miss ya! much love, Elder Davidson #3

No comments: