Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Letter September 8th 2009

I love it!! I love my mission!! I don't care I do!! its the best thing i have ever done!!! I Love it I love it!!!

This week went amazing!! I had the chance to see the 4 best baptisms of my life!! I also got to sing at the baptism ahhh oh boy nots so good haha but it was an adventure!!!

Tran and Thanh loved there baptism, they just loved it!! I love them they are amazing and i am so glad that i got to stay in cov town so i could see and have this amazing week!! President Ogden came to this baptism and so did a member of the Seventy, I can't remember his name it was hard to say thats all i know haha!! the Lord is truly blessing this area holy wow its amazing people are being touched by the spirit!!

We have another baptism this week which is going to be amazing as well!! It is for Sarah ah she is so beautiful, she is Endy's G-friend so it is fun to teach her because Endy just does all the teaching before we get there so she just knows it all haha its great!!

I will tell you what though, there was this member in the ward that we helped yesterday and wow, I loved it!! we were even pulling weeds and i was just loving it, I don't know what it was but being away from getting my hands dirty for a year just made me love it!! So mom don't you worry there will be no whining when i get home about pulling weeds haha I love it!!!

Being a Trainer has been going good though oh buddy I have learned that i went to easy on him the first transfer and now that i have given him responsibility you can tell it has raised the stress but it'll be good for him, he is loving his mission, and loved baptising on saturday so he is doing good!! We Would love some Beaver Football T-shirts if possible?? that would be amazing!!

Anyways thanks for all you do you are all amazing!! I love ya I do!! I miss you for shoe :) Bad rhyming but hey what can ya do :)

Love you,

Elder Davidson

No comments: