Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Letter November 20th 2008

Hey Hye!> >
how is the week going? wow mom sounds like you guys are going to have a busy day today! tell everyone i say hello! man i tell you what i am so jealous that im not going to be there for thanksgiving! man me and my comp were talkin about all the pies and the food just scattered all over the table! and just eatin turkey for days haha! but this week because Elder Skidmore was leaving the Lawsons a member family in our branch fed us a thanksgiving dinner! well what they thought was a thanksgiving dinner haha! it didnt even compare to home! and especially not to my madres cooking haha! but it was still good they are way nice and i was greatful for them! > So i stayed in the good ol forest of dean but i got a new companion! his name is elder creamer! he is a way cool kid! i already like him haha! but he is quite a talker so quite a big change for me seein how my last companion didnt really talk haha! but no it will be good im excited!> So sounds like the house is gettin all decked out with some new stuff! I swear you and that father of mine are never satisfied haha! there is always something that isnt good enough! just big complainers you are haha jk!> Mother and that color blind joke was so uncalled for! My new companion made fun of me cuz i said i love his black suit and he said its brown haha! so already my new comp has something to make fun of me about haha!> But this week with the work was kinda slow!!!! we did alot of knockin on doors so it wasnt my favorite week haha but it was still ok! we are just workin on finding some new investigators because some of the people we are teaching right now are kinda wasters! but we still love them cuz they are all our brothers and sisters!! > but mom i love that story about mormon in the book of mormom! did i tell you i finally finished it a couple of weeks! and i absolutely loved every second of it! i am almost done with alma on my second go around and i am still learning knew things! i absolutely love the book of mormon!> but ya i hope everyone has a good week! i miss you all very much! thanks so much for all you do! and i will talk to you in the soon future :)> >
Elder Davidson> >

P.S. Mother and Father. please dont be angry but i had to take some money out of my account for food! i had to pay for a driving theory test so all my money from the mission home went to that! I am very sorry! ill do better i promise! Love you!!> >

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!> > >

No comments: